The association has partnered with training provider, Selling Interactions, to offer an eight session virtual sales training course for key/national/senior account managers.
The course includes eight interactive two-hour virtual workshops, delivered every two weeks from March for a group of four to eight people. Delegates will be provided with on-the-job assignments and help to build an account plan/strategy, or fine tune an existing one.
The course will also provide high quality training materials covering the key concepts of the course, as well as an experienced trainer with hands-on sales experience.
The modules are:
- Knowing customer channels and opportunities
- Managing politics to improve influence
- Negotiation preparation
- Defending price increases
- Competitors and competitive advantage
- Power and dependency
- Negotiation execution and tactics
- Core principles of KAM / NAM
- Account planning and strategic objectives
- Understanding professional procurement
- Account plan review
- Virtual account teaming for strategic success
Selling Interactions is an international research-led B2B sales excellence consulting and training organisation.