An exciting opportunity exists to join our sales team as our E-Commerce Sale Executive, location will be dependent on the successful candidate.
The candidate we are seeking must be detail-oriented, team player with knowledge of developing strategies and tactics to drive sales. We are looking to fill this position with a true Amazon expert with experience of either Vendor or Seller Central and optimising listings. Applicants must have a plan for organizing and working alongside our Amazon account manager initially to support managing our Amazon account and making strategic plans to drive significant growth. The individual will oversee and optimize product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm, and product search rankings including detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking.
- Help to achieve sales targets by account whilst optimising profit margin.
- To attain sales targets by product area, on a quarterly and annual
- To attain distribution targets by product area, on a quarterly and annual basis to ensure the company’s “product mix” objectives are achieved.
- Development of strategic Amazon plans to drive growth via either Vendor or Seller Central
- To acquire and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the company’s product ranges and their
- To gain a working knowledge of Competitive Products and use it to Advantage.
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure that the platforms compete competitively in terms of pricing and performance.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to create and implement content needed for customer sites.
- To Plan coverage of the Sales Area in the most cost-effective manner: –
- Ensure that customers receive the correct “Face to Face” contact and tele sales Support where appropriate.
- Calls are to be thoroughly planned to ensure achievement of the company’s turnover anddistribution obje
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records and computer
- Present the company’s product ranges in a positive and effective manner and to properly illustrate the Key Features and Consumer Benefits.
- Ensure that the company’s products are effectively displayed at point of sale (customer online site)
- Maintain product listings and live site content across platforms and customer sites to op
- To carry out any other job-related duties which may be requested from time to time by the Line Ma
MEASURES OF SUCCESS/KPI’s
- To maintain an exemplary standard of administration and ensure all “Reports” are accurate and timel
- To attend all sales meetings, company organised training sessions or courses and exhibitions.
- To liaise where appropriate with other relevant company personnel to ensure an exemplary standard of customer service is continuously maintained.
- To continually develop oneself as a professional sales person through self-analysis, talking and listening to others, reading and
Please apply with full CV and current salary details to:
Rema Thakrar, Burton McCall Limited: email@example.com