Sabichi Homewares was established in 1994 with one mission – to bring fabulous homewares to UK consumers at a great prices. The company supplies housewares products to major UK retailers, independent businesses as well as key retailers abroad. Sabichi designs, develops, produces, imports and exports products under the Sabichi, Haden and PIFCO brands, as well as creating bespoke programmes in customers’ private label brands.
In 2016, Sabichi acquired an iconic British small electricals brand Haden. Since the acquisition Haden have launched many ‘Quintessentially British’ design ranges including small domestic appliances, cookware, kitchen accessories and major domestic appliances. Since the launch Haden has seen a huge success both in the UK and internationally.
In 2020, Sabichi acquired another iconic and heritage electrical brand, PIFCO. PIFCO will be creating products that make those every day moments matter, categories will include heating, cooling and air treatment, personal care and even a category to help you sleep better.
If you are looking to join an exciting, fast paced and growing company please do get in touch!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Support team here at Sabichi Homewares Ltd, working with and reporting to the Sales Support Supervisor! This role is ideal for a candidate who enjoys product development, working directly with manufacturers in Asia and enjoys managing projects from start to finish.
As an ideal candidate, you would be a great team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to react quickly to the fast paced nature of our business. You will be a self starter and goals oriented. The key aspects of the role are:
What is required
- Full time position – Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and team working abilities.
- Sales/Admin experience is preferable.
- Great attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable navigating & operating with Microsoft Office.
- Experienced working with Sage 200 is beneficial, not essential.
- Sales order processing & general office administration
- Liaising with warehouse team
- Tele sales (Existing accounts only)
- Answering customer queries online & via telephone.
- National account marketing support