The event will take place on Thursday 27 April at the Best Western Plus Manor Hotel in Solihull.
The speed networking format allows potential UK-only suppliers to meet with key housewares buyers in timed 20-minute appointments. Suppliers are able to book additional appointments if they have products relevant for several categories.
Lakeland is keen to engage with suppliers who can offer the following products:
- Baking – cake decorations, eco and/or premium ranges in cake presentation, biscuit making, Christmas baking, kids baking, bakeware, baking ingredients, bread making.
- Laundry – solutions for drying inside and outside.
- Cleaning – specialist cleaning; equipment or chemicals for carpet or floor.
- Cookware – microwave cooking, kitchen SDA, knives including sharpeners and boards, kitchen tools and gadgets, food prep, food storage, drinks and hydration, food on the go, seasoning, books and preserving.
- Seasonal – barware, ice including ice lolly moulds, outdoor entertaining including outdoor serve ware and innovative outdoor cooking equipment, including BBQs and pizza ovens, Christmas entertaining including family games.
- Home – clever function storage solving problems in the home.
Lakeland will give preference to suppliers who come prepared with a range of products, rather than single items and is seeking new suppliers to enhance its diverse categories. Products in wide distribution with supermarkets, discounters and garden centres should be avoided, while sourcing within the UK and Europe is a benefit.
Coo of BHETA, Will Jones, commented: “This is a really good opportunity for suppliers not already working with Lakeland. As ever, we expect a big turnout, so I advise booking as soon as possible.”